Wednesday, 12 March 2014

You make me Happy 2

 Okay, yes I have used this sketch before, with the same image...and sentiments...but this time with a different colour combo and instead of flowers I have added die cuts ! I think I like this even better than the last one and it's my new favourite colour combo!
The image is House Mouse, coloured with promarkers, I added stickles to the water/raindrops, the papers are 'spring & summer' from American crafts. The fabulous polka dot ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, the die cuts are cut using quickutz dies (I have had these for years and years!) The raindrop gems are from papermania (yep years too)....little wayward red one heading in a slightly different direction.... I see after I have taken the photo's !! Lol ! Oh yes and the sentiments are from Woodware (they come together).

The sketch is from Sunday sketch & stamp...I would have opted for the circle one but couldn't get it to fit how I liked.
I will enter this card into challenges at ;

Sunday sketch & stamp - the sketch (awesome)
Papertake weekly - bingo (die cuts, free,glitter)
Glitter and Sparkle - Anything goes
7 kids college fund - Anything goes with twist (die cuts)
Penny's paper crafty - Anything goes
Fab N Funky - Animals
Creative Inspiration -  favourite colour combo (red,sky blue & lime green)
City crafter - beautiful rainbow
Kate x

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kate :-) aww the image is adorable and the papers and sentiment are perfect,,, love the layout too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card :-) Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fantastic creation, wonderful colours! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your image and the beautiful papers. So lovely. Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com13401

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful small rainbow! So cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute rabbit, lovely papers used.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Fab 'n' Funky Challenge and good luck.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful ! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n' Funky for our 'Animals' challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...