Friday, 21 February 2014

Sealed with a Kiss

Hello, I have another card to show you, using another new and exclusive ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, from the new Vintage  butterfly range. This one is called french stamps.
I immediately thought about my House Mouse stamp with the cute little mouse sticking lots of stamps to a letter...I coloured him with my Derwent coloursoft pencils....
The paper is from K&Co, flowers, gems and pearls from Prima, sentiment tickets from Bearly Mine design and the glittery butterfly is from my stash.

I will enter this card into challenges at;

sister Act - anything goes
Creative Friday - Glitter
Totally Papercrafts - Spring
Crafty Catz - colour (green, cream + 1 colour (I choose pink))
Gruffies & Guests - Love is in the air
Whimsy - Love is in the air

Kate x

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card. I like butterflay

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card!
    I'm very happy that you take part at the Creative friday Challenge. To participate in the draw of the winner , you have to follow the challenge rules.You may combine with up to four (4) other challenges (total of 5) Unfortunately, you have linked more than 5 challenges and can not take part in the draw this time. I am so sorry. I would be delighted if you join in again next time :-)
    Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Gorgeous project - thanks so much for entering the Whimsy/Graph'It challenge this week, don't forget you can also enter into the Graph'It challenge too with your card! You still have time to enter here http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable butterfly and use of ribbon. Love your card. Thank you for joining in with us at Gruffies & Guests Suzy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful project. I love the design. Love the ribbon and butterfly. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sweet mouse!!!
    Thank you for joining in our Creative Friday Challenge...
    bye Scarlett

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...