Saturday, 22 February 2014

I didn't have a clue....

I have had this image in my stash for ages ! It's a Mo Manning and I have coloured with pencils. The papers are from My Minds eye 'Stella Rose - Hattie'. The grosgrain ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, brads from my stash and the sentiment is probably from High Hopes ?
I have used a sketch from digi sketch challenge.
I will enter this card into the challenges at;
Digi sketch  - the sketch
Mo's digital challenge - add a ribbon
One stitch at a time - use a digi
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes/masculine
Crafty bloggers network - all about the boys
Without words - 9 to 5 occupations

Kate x


6 comments:

  1. Kate, your sentiment is perfect for this card. Love the little detective!! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paperchoises and really like how you have put those brads. Love those Mo's images, :). Thank you for sharing your card in Digi Sketch Challenge, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card Kate, your colouring is beautiful!!! and love the sentiment.
    Love the ribbon too and colours you chose too.
    Thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You did some fantastic pencil coloring on the image and I love the sentiment you paired with it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Adorable image and such beautiful colouring. I love the papers too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Without Words Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow superb colouring and layout, absolutely stunning creation :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at
    Without Words Challenge I hope you will try to join us again next Month :)
    Have a lovely day
    Crafty hugs
    Bridget :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...