Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Baby's First Christmas

 I have had such fun this weekend, got lots of new treats to play with and discovered a few things in my stash that I hadn't used at all...until now !
Crafty Ribbons are releasing some absolutely gorgeous Christmas ribbons, I have had a little play with the Baby's 1st Christmas ribbons, plus a new die 'Christmas cracker' from Tonic Studios !
I used some paper from my stash...not even Christmas paper but pretty and pastel !I think that the pink may be papermania...the blue is from DCWV spring stack !
On both I have used a little calendar stamp from Tim Holtz, stamped in gingerbread versa magic ink.The snowflakes dies are from Memory box (pink) and spellbinders (blue).

 Tinsel wrapped around the middle sections is from Crafty Ribbons, the pink cracker has silver ribbon on the ends, the blue has blue velvet ribbon on the ends...again all from Crafty Ribbons.
 I tied the ribbon into bows and you can see the 1st between Baby's and Christmas.
I will enter the cracker's into challenges at;
Created with love - Anything goes
C is for challenge - make it sparkle
Creative romance - dies/punches
Allsorts challenge - Baby Baby

There are also some winter scene ribbons, digi's etc. being released, here is a card using one of the winter scene ribbon's and a digi stamp, I have coloured with promarkers and used the imaginisce paper's again, with a die cut snowflake, magnolia sentiment ( heat embossed) and some gems from Hobby House.
For more information why not pop over to the  Crafty Ribbons blog......!
Don't forget to pop by tomorrow and see more of the Crafty Ribbons Christmas releases......
Kate x

10 comments:

  1. Love all your fab creations Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, bin total begeistert, ganz toll
    lg gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een schitterende creaties, Super
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Kate. Love them all. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these crackers, thanks for joining in my challenge at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a great project and sweet card. Great colors too. thanks for the inspiration
    Thanks for Joining in the fun at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, those crackers are so adorable Kate! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Baby Baby challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your crackers are a super idea Kate, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super-cute idea! Love each item of this kit. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...