Saturday, 6 July 2013

Button Earrings

 With the forthcoming theme week over at the Crafty Ribbon Blog, I thought I might have a go at some button jewellery...so I started off with these 4 buttons (from Crafty Ribbons), and some green glass seed beads (a bit of wire, crimp beads and some earring hooks) and came up with.....
I was quite pleased with them, quite bold and bright.
So then I thought have another go....
They are gorgeous red with a lovely pearl effect (from Crafty Ribbons)....and I have just purchased some yummy polymer clay beads that look like jammy swiss roll (from Carol's crafts)!! so with a couple of extra red beads some heart jumprings, headpins and ear wires...I came up with ......
Even my youngest thought they were cool !

Thanks for popping by,
Kate x

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...